1. Lions Club Universal: English is the spoken language of the club. I was the PR Officer of this Club from the 2006 till 2012. Our meetings took place at the Royal Golf and Country Club. During my membership in this Club, my peers supported me with the Charity in El Salvador. A wonderful Wine Tasting was organized with much success. An amount of € 2.500 was donated to the Elderly home “Hogar de Ancianos Narcisa Castillo de Santa Ana” in El Salvador .
2. I was on the Board of the International Women’s Contact, The Hague “IWC”. I was the PR Officer of the Club from 2008 till 2009. It was a wonderful experience and a big responsibility with the club having more than 300 members.
3. I am also a member of the Spanish Club Sociedad Cultural Iberoamericana De Los Paises Bajos “SOCIAPB” - a club for those of us who are away from home and want to feel at home. The club offers many wonderful activities to share and learn from each other’s culture. My peers in this Club also supported my Charity “Hogar de Ancianos Narcisa Castillo de Santa Ana”, El Salvador. € 1.800 were donated to the charity.
4. I am now a member of the Lions Club Pleiades and we meet at the Hilton Hotel, a dutch Club. With one month of being a member, I proposed my Charity and with much success, with a dinner party held at Mondriaan we collected € 1.600 to give to my Charity .
5. I am now a member of the Nieuwe Of Litteraire Societeit de Witte, a wonderful Club to belong to. The two Tables I belong to are the International Table and the Multicultural Table.
6. The Saviour of the Church also donated an amount of € 2.300 to my Charity, thanks to my dear friend Beryl Pavey who proposed it to the Board of this wonderful church, before the International Food Fair from which the money was given.
7. Dutch Trade Council : I also attend some meetings at the Dutch Trade Council, where well known people are invited to give presentations on their perspective. All the countries who wish to come and make Business in Holland come to give information on their products and vice-versa. Making business and staying informed on new developments from a future perspective is the best way to do business .
8. Internations Ambassadors, The Hague: many diversified events are organized for all the expats living in The Hague and Holland .
9. The Diplomat Magazine: I sponsor this newsletter. Every month a different Embassy hosts a Meet & Greet at the Carlton Ambassador Hotel “only by invitation” and Direct Languages Center is invited to attend, making it possible to do PR for my Business.